Sunday, July 1, 2012

Celebrity Look Alike?

So I was bored in line the other day and downloaded the My Heritage App where you can like morph your face to see which "celebrity look alike" you have. I repeat, very bored. Very long line.

Anyways, THIS happened and it made me really excited.

BEYONCE, YALL. B E Y O N C E. So, of course I let me ego get the best of me.

That is, until THIS happened.

And then THIS.


So, using the "two out of three" rule, not only do I NOT look like Beyonce, I look like an old Asian man. Furthermore, I looked like an old Asian man when I was both 1 year old AND today at 24. I now realize why I haven't been booking more work. I have been competing for the wrong roles!!


Looks like it's time for new headshots.




3 comments:

  1. dudeeeeee, ridiculousness, i can't stop laughing @ you ;)... <3tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha at least I can be the next Jackie Chan! *crosses fingers

    ReplyDelete