Thursday, June 28, 2012

Video Ho!

Here are three videos of the week that have made me L-O-L. Check them out!!


1. Beauty and the Beat. This video has been blowing up the last 24 hours. Belle in the hood!! I have love for the hood (I grew up in Southwest Houston) so this is a combination of my favorite things. Also! If you're a huge B&B fan (like myself, which is why I  felt like I am cool enough to make it an acronym) you will notice very small details in the video. EXAMPLE. "Jerome's" sidekick "Lil Foo" in the video made me crack up because in the film, Gaston's sidekick is "Le Fou", which means The fool in French. **The more you know** 

2. Caller ID. This video has also blown up and I am proud to know and work with the men behind the genius. This video is great BECAUSE IT'S TRUE. If you scroll through your contacts right now, you will probably have a few "nicknames" for people. I have "Don't Pick Up, Don't Answer, and NO" all three different men, or maybe the same man with three different numbers. I'll never know because I will never pick up! Also, "Gym Douche," was a gentleman who when asked for my number, I replied, "I will give you my number if you can tell me my name." He called me Sabrina. So I kindly took his # instead. I also have someone under "?" This one is tempting. Who or what will be on the other end?! Hats off to my buddies at Altermotion/202 and my friends in the cast.


3. Shark Bites: Lastly, but certainly not, least...ly, is a little video from the upcoming franchise Shark Bites. This here is Brooklyn the puppet, he reviews films in a way that is hilarious and charming but also makes you wonder if he's even watched the films at all. In this video, Brooklyn reviews Brave but is actually describing Hunger Games the entire time! Kudos to the entire brilliant Shark Bites team, whom I also know (Look at me name-droppin, such a Los Angelino) 
Check them out at sharkbitesonline.com

If you've got any videos that made you laugh this week, send them my way!!

4 comments:

  1. These are EPIC. Thanks for the laughs :D (haha the first one reminds me of high school)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Thanks Anisa! These are pretty great vids. The first one is SO ALIEF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these videos! They are hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this was tooooo funny. I was obsessed with Beauty and the Beast when I was a little girl. And the caller Id video...way to tru.

    ReplyDelete