Friday, June 29, 2012

Mash Ups!

One time, Mindy Kaling tweeted, "Eastbound and Downton Abbey, am I right?" and I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

(That just sounded like, "One time Regina George punched me in the face, and it was awesome.")

So I started mashing up other TV shows for fun! So far I have:

All in the Modern Family

Band of Brothers and Sister Sisters (Triple threat!)

Two and a Half Mad Men

Sanford and Sons of Anarchy

The Dating Game of Thrones

30 Rock From the Sun

Two Broke Gilmore Girls

The Real Desperate Housewives of OC

Pretty Little Liars on the Prairie

My So Called Name is Earl

Prison Breaking Bad

Happy Ending Days

The Wild Wild West Wing

Got any mashups??? Send them my way!


2 comments:

  1. Lol you're cute. And clever. Me gusta.

    <3

    Basketball Sister Wives. Family Guy Matters. Boy Meets WWF Smackdown. Lol they suck, but I tried :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Basketball Sister Wives is awesome! And gives me a creepy image of what that show would be about hahaha.

    ReplyDelete