Sunday, September 29, 2013

Breaking Sad

Saying goodbye to your favorite show is hard.

Saying goodbye to Breaking Bad, torture.

The cries will be heard around the nation as the fates of Walt, Jesse, and Skylar are revealed. "WHO IS THE RICIN FOR?!!?!?!?" has been the question on my mind for weeks. Tonight, my question is answered, although I don't think I'm ready to know.

Breaking Bad had some of the best performances on television to date. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. Complex characters that you hate one week, love another week, hate to love a third, and love to hate the next. Only incredible writing and incredible acting can attribute to that. And even though the show is ending, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul can win Emmys for Breaking Bad for years to come and I would be 100% okay with that. "But it's 2036!" Still okay.

I wanted to share the auditions that landed these actors the parts. I was messing around on Youtube and found them and thought they were so cool!! Check them out below, BITCH.


Aaron Paul:
Aaron Paul Audition - Jesse Pinkman

Anna Gunn:
Anna Gunn Audition - Skylar White

Dean Norris:
Dean Norris Audition - Hank Schrader

This has been floating around Facebook recently and I absolutely love it. Advice to aspiring actors, from the man himself at the Oscars. 

If you're one of the minority who is indifferent towards Breaking Bad, I only have one thing to say to you. Tread lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment